Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fleas Navidaa

This year the holidays are becoming more fun with Ainsley as she's "getting it".  Her holiday program at school had her class singing Feliz Navidad and the Little Drummer Boy.  Mostly the program involved the kids looking a bit shell shocked at the audience, but I can vouch our little one knows most of each of the songs.  Especially Feliz Navidad.  Last night I could hear her in the bathroom singing, "I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heeaaarrrt."  She even gets the little trill at the end in her adorable toddler singing voice. 

We saw Santa earlier this month and Ainsley asked him very clearly for a "blue toy."  Mommy and Daddy are happy that it's a very ambiguous request so that Santa can find the very best blue toy possible for her between now and the holiday.  Somehow since she saw Santa "one blue toy" has become "two blue toys."  Thankfully it hasn't gone above two though!

No comments:

Post a Comment