Friday, August 20, 2010

The Beginning of the End

It's the beginning of the end of having a non-mobile child.  This morning Ainsley rolled over for the first time from back-front!  I'm just so glad I was there to see it! 

As we were going through the morning routine getting ready for work, Mommy was pumping and Daddy put Ainsley in her crib to play while he got ready.  Mommy watched Daddy put Ainsley down on her back and saw Ainsley begin to play and look around the room.  Next thing Mommy knows, Ainsley's on her tummy!  Mommy had finished pumping, and walked over to see her just get her arm completely out from underneath her and push up and look around.  Mommy called to Daddy so he could see too!  Mommy and Daddy were so excited and proud.  Ainsley didn't seem phased by it all and couldn't figure out what the fuss was all about.

A big accomplishment for a little girl who has been somewhat under the weather the last couple days!

1 comment:

  1. This is my third attempt maybe I'll do it right this time! Wow, good job Ainsely......It won't be long before it will be netting up around the stairs because she will cuisin' around the house! I'm glad she did this while you were home. I can't wait to see all these changes in person! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete