Sunday, June 27, 2010

They DO grow up so fast


Ainsley is talking up a storm lately, just so much fun to be around.  Although it appears she really only likes to talk for mommy and daddy.  Nan Nan and Pop babysat last night so that Chris and I could go out to dinner for our 6th anniversary.  She didn't say anything the whole 2+ hours we were gone, but as soon as we were home and holding her it was "oooo" and "oohhhhhh" all over again.

Here's pictoral evidence of how fast she's growing!!


Ainsley at 2 days old.









Ainsley in the same outfit at 9 weeks 3 days old.  (I'm still learning how to fix the photos).
Ainsley sporting her ducky outfit getting ready to head home from the hospital and in the same outfit at 7 weeks and 3 days old.



 
I am just amazed at how big she's gotten so quickly and how much she's grown in such a short period of time.
Oh and, the swimming picture I promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment