Finally got to see all your postings. She is by far the most wonderful baby ever!!! I can't wait to see her, I know she has forgotten me, but we will catch up! The pictures are precious....and you are right I know she will be a swimmer, her feet said that from the time she was born! I can relate to all that you say about her growing up too fast....as I have been sorting pictures and videos of your journey and can't believe that 29 years have flown by....I miss all of our wonderful, playful times, trips, sports etc. How fortunate I have been to have spent all of that time with you and your sister and have such amazing memories!Enjoy it all for as you said it goes by way too quickly....Mom
Finally got to see all your postings. She is by far the most wonderful baby ever!!! I can't wait to see her, I know she has forgotten me, but we will catch up! The pictures are precious....and you are right I know she will be a swimmer, her feet said that from the time she was born! I can relate to all that you say about her growing up too fast....as I have been sorting pictures and videos of your journey and can't believe that 29 years have flown by....I miss all of our wonderful, playful times, trips, sports etc. How fortunate I have been to have spent all of that time with you and your sister and have such amazing memories!Enjoy it all for as you said it goes by way too quickly....Mom
ReplyDelete