I don't think words can explain how excited I get for weekends and a break from the long-session pumping I have to do every day at work. This weekend is even better because it's a three day weekend. Yes, three days of getting to nurse the little one whenever she's hungry and not have to sit in my office hooked up to the human milk extractor.
This weekend will be Ainsley's first 4th of July. I think she's probably young enough she'll sleep through the fireworks. She has two special outfits to sport that day - one from each grandma. I think we'll do another round of swimming too. Should be an interesting and tiring day. Chris will get a little daddy-only time on Saturday when I go to see Eclipse with the girls. I have friends who took their young (and not yet mobile) ones to the movies, but I'm not that brave yet. Is 11:00 a.m. too early for Sour Patch Kids?
No comments:
Post a Comment