It's been a crazy week. Early in the week Chris wasn't feeling well, then I got it, and now it has done the unavoidable and migrated to Ainsley. Thus the title - Ainsley got her first "cold" for Chris's birthday yesterday. She doesn't really know the difference except that she's all stuffy and sneezes out huge globs of snot every once and awhile. What it did do was screw up our nightly routine and sleep pattern last night. For the first time in almost 2 weeks, Ainsley didn't sleep through the night. We were up every 3 hours last night. It wouldn't be so bad, except that I feel like crap too. So, thus the lack of posts for the week - we are all just a bit under the weather.
At daycare they did say she's becoming quite the social butterfly and even though she's not mobile, when the other kids who are come around to say "hi" she smiles and talks at them. I'm glad to hear she's socializing - that was one of the reasons I used to make myself not feel bad about daycare - socialization with kiddos her age.
Tonight Ainsley will go to her first baseball game. Mommy plans to NIP (nurse in public) and stick her tounge out at anyone who gives her a funny look. I'm sure pictures will follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment